PHP Training Ranchi
PHP is the most popular and widely-used server-side scripting language for creating dynamic and interactive websites.
Origin IT Solution will help you to learn the nuts and bolts of the most popular and widely-used server side scripting language PHP, from the fundamentals to advanced topics, so that you can make dynamic and robust websites yourself.
Tutorials are broken down into sections where each section containing a number of related topics that are packed with easy to understand explanations, real-world examples, smart workarounds as well as useful tips and important notes.
PHP is very powerful and scalable language yet easy to learn and use — So bookmark this website and continued on.
If you're completely new to PHP we recommend you to start with the section that covers PHP Basics and gradually move forward, by learning a little bit every day.
What you can do with PHP
The most advanced PHP language can make you able to do following things.
- You can generate dynamic pages and files.
- You can create, open, read, write and close files on the server.
- You can collect data from a web form such as user information, email, credit card information and much more.
- You can send emails to the users of your website.
- You can send and receive cookies to track the visitor of your website.
- You can store, delete, and modify information in your database.
- You can restrict unauthorized access to your website.
- You can encrypt data for safe transmission over internet.
Advantages of PHP over Other Languages
If you're familiar with other server-side languages like ASP.NET or JSP, you might be wondering what makes PHP so special. There are several advantages why one should choose PHP over other languages. Here are some of them:
- Easy to learn: PHP is easy to learn and use. For beginner programmers who just started out in web development, PHP is often considered as the best and preferable choice of scripting language to learn.
- Open source: PHP is an open-source project — the language is developed and maintained by a worldwide community of developers who make its source code freely available to download and use. There are no costs associated with using PHP for individual or commercial projects, including future updates.
- Portability: PHP runs on various platforms such as Microsoft Windows, Linux, Mac OS, etc. and it is compatible with almost all servers used today such Apache, IIS, etc.
- Fast Performance: Scripts written in PHP usually execute faster than those written in other scripting languages like ASP.NET or JSP.
- Vast Community: Since PHP is supported by the worldwide community, finding help or documentation for PHP online is extremely easy.
What is MYSQL
MySQL is a freely available open source Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) that uses Structured Query Language (SQL).
SQL is the most popular language for adding, accessing and managing content in a database. It is most noted for its quick processing, proven reliability, ease and flexibility of use. MySQL is an essential part of almost every open source PHP application. Good examples for PHP/MySQL-based scripts are phpBB, osCommerce and Joomla.
One of the most important things about using MySQL is to have a MySQL specialized host. Here are some of the things SiteGround is proud of:
- We have long experience in providing technical support for MySQL-based web sites. Thanks to it our servers are perfectly optimized to offer the best overall performance for most MySQL applications.
- We offer a lot of FREE MySQL tools including CMS systems, forums, galleries, blogs, shopping carts and more.
- We support both MySQL 4 and MySQL 5. We provide unlimited MySQL databases.
Our MySQL hosting package is the best offer on the market - it has the lowest price for the quality and features it includes.
After the completion of the Course, we will provide a Training on Live Project with Domain / Hosting for 1 year and Lifetime membership of Origin IT Resources.
Call us: +91 7061-99-99-00